A county-owned park that consists of two large lakes: Lake Webb and Lake Evans. Due to the entry fees, this is one of the few lakes in the area that is not fished out. There are plentiful catfish, trout, crappie, bluegill, bass, and even sturgeon.
The trout are stocked in the back lake (Lake Evans) in the winter months (November - May) from a private hatchery. Larger trout weighing 10 lbs. and up can be caught here.
Catfish are easy to catch in both lakes. I recommend using a light weight baited with either chicken liver or hot dog. Cast out to 10-15 ft and wait.
- Parking: Yes (Free)
- Entry Price: $7 ($12 when fishing for trout)
- Public Bathrooms: Yes
- 24/7 Access: No (Entry closed at night)
- Fishing License Required: Yes (For ages 16+)
- Camping: Yes
- 5 trout per day
- Artificial lures and bait allowed
- Pink Mice Tails (Trout, in the winter months)
- Chicken Liver (Catfish)
- PowerBait (Trout, in the winter months)
- Hot Dog (Catfish)